Monday, April 18, 2005

My first kvetch.

Ok, it's really not my first kvetch ever, but it's my first blog kvetch, and that's really something.

Right.

So anyway, I actually don't have much to kvetch about. I do however, need to get going. I have to stop at the store. What's that you say? You're DYING to know what I'm picking up at Super Stop & Shop next door to work? Well, ok, but only because you begged so nicely:
  • basil
  • parsley
  • garlic
  • 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (our friend brought back a bottle of key lime juice from Key West)
  • pie crust (and my husband is going to pie it up. Bastard. I can't have pie.)
  • little pieces of beef (snack food of the rich and famous)
  • boneless, skinless chicken thighs (for my thrilling lunches)
  • brown rice pasta incl. spaghetti (he wants spaghetti for dinner tonight with the steaks we thawed. Although I'm a little disconcerted eating steak after watching Napoleon Dynamite last night.)
  • bag of baby spinach (Dear G-d, I have to eat something else for lunch other than chicken and brown rice or brown rice pasta. So I'll eat chicken with baby spinach. Huzzah.)
  • frame (something lame- I printed out a funny cartoon that Joolz sent me, and am going to put it in a frame and hang it in the kitchen.)

And there we have it, folks. My first official blog entry. Huzzah, indeed.

5 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Blogger joolz said...

Yay for Alton Brown!

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger ZigKvetch said...

Aww, my very first comment! Joolz, you're the best. Now calm down.

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger leanne said...

YAY FOR YOU BLOGGING!

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Rock on with your bad self. Shop till you drop.

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger LE said...

Yay for blogs!

I LOVE key lime pie.

And I noticed that if you buy the Mexican sweetened condensed milk, it's loads cheaper.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home