Tuesday, April 19, 2005

You're the inspiration...

Jesus. I can't believe that although all my friends have blogs, my real inspiration was... Rosie O'Donnell.

Yeah. I know.

But see, here's how it happened:

I was on Defamer looking for some good dirt. Finding only lame Christening pictures of Courteney Cox's kid Coco (alliteration, I am your slave...do with me what you will), I scrolled down to a tidbit about Rosie's blog. Trembling, I watched in horror as my hand moved my mouse over the link and pressed into it with an air of resignation. Next thing I know, I'm at Rosie's blog.

I don't really like the way she has it set up- it seems like every post is an attempt at free-form poetry. I soon realize that it's just bad grammar and punctuation. I read a couple of posts, and before I could stop myself, boom, I was making myself a blogspot of my very own. Because, I mean, if Rosie can do it, surely I can. Sadly, this has yet to be proven, and I fear the worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home