Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Watch out world, here I blog!

I am going to have permanent marks on the back of my right shoulder from all the patting that's going on. That sounds vaguely (albeit oddly) dirty, doesn't it? Let me explain. Suzanne knows html like it's the freaking alphabet. I know the alphabet and little more. She started a couple of things for me (links, etc.) and I have taken that and run with it while she's at lunch. I'm so proud! Yeah, ok, it was mostly cutting and pasting, but I did it all by myself.

I'm here!
I'm making simple blog changes all by myself!
Get used to it!

It's a darn good thing I'm never overly dramatic.

So anyway, thank you Suzanne for all your patience and help! Thank you also to Flipsycab for being my first new blog friend (aww) and for bestowing upon me the honor of being linked off your blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home