Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Tidbits

Tidbits at the end of a long day:

I'm going to stop fighting the urge, and go buy a few Springy (and cheap-ass) items of clothes on my way home. So sue me.

I'm going to start "Angels and Demons" tonight because the timing just couldn't be better- I mean, unless St. Malachy's predictions are true and PopeBen16 gets offed (PopeBen16 should totally be the Pope's AIM handle).

Highlights of the day: a quick surprise visit from Keri (even if it was just because she was looking for her glasses), posting here and on other blogs, and being called "buena gente" by one of my friends on the janitorial staff, after I gave him a handful of lollipops.

Lowlights (just added): the crappy e-mail (copying the entire universe) I just got from a kid we hired last year who is feeling wronged or ignored. I'm trying to help the situation, but he just keeps getting angrier. I hate it when my face feels like it's burning. Why oh why didn't I leave on the high of "buena gente?!"

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

It's, aaah, little known fact there, Norm, aah, that "buena gente" means she who gives out lollipops. Yep. It's not "good people" like some jokahs might try to tell ya.

Is it possible to suck at a Cliff Claven impersonation in writing? I think I just did. Should I rub my face in it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home