Monday, June 20, 2005

Food Addendum

I found this recipe on Leenkblog, an interesting blog by an interesting someone named Andrea who posts interesting links. Anyway, I'm not sure how I stumbled across it, but when I saw this recipe, I wept tears of joy. Sweet, spicy, salty savory in one dish? I'm in!

Dried organic figs and apricots, Kalamata olives, French feta cheese, capers, mint, orange zest, jalapenos, toasted pistachios and mesclun greens, tossed in a vinaigrette of honey, sherry vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, Dijon mustard and lemon juice.

3 Comments:

At 12:35 AM , Blogger Megan said...

OMG! I saw this one while I was doing the whole "next blog" thing (which you shouldn't do without a good firewall).

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Yeah-food orgasm.

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger Skeezix said...

That sounds amazing. I need to eat for a living.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home