Monday, May 30, 2005

Itchy, Itchy, Scratchy, Scratchy

Flea (flea!), Flea fly (flea fly!), Flea fly mosquito (flea fly mosquito!)
Calamine, calamine calamine lotion (Calamine, calamine calamine lotion)
Oh, no more calamine lotion (Oh no more calamine lotion)
Itchy itchy scratchy scratchy, ooh I got one down my backy (itchy itchy scratchy scratchy, ooh I got one down my backy)
Get the bad bug with the bad bug spray (tschhh)
Get the bad bug with the bad bug spray (tschhh)

I might as well just be honest and say that I think it was extremely opportunistic for the bugs in my yard to take an hour-long visit with my next door neighbor and her awesome dog as a free, all-you-can-eat buffet extravaganza on my legs and arms. One even had the audacity, ok I'll say it, CHUTZPAH, to bite not only the top of my "ring finger" toe on my right foot, but also between it and the "middle finger" toe. I mean, who does that?!

3 Comments:

At 7:42 AM , Blogger Megan said...

Pfft. That's just rude.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger ZigKvetch said...

I know! Totally uncouth.

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Eat garlic. LOTS of it. Roll around in it. Not good for le vie du sex but it keeps dem damn bugs away. Also helps with those pesky vampires.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home