Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday! Well, it is, but it's also...

Today... I am a woman! (Mazel Tov!)
Ok, it's more like, "today, I am officially into my LATE 30s!" (Oy!)

I've come to find out that not only is today my birthday, but it's also:
  • Pi Day: Get it? 3.14? GET IT? Math teachers around the world gather their students in celebration! (Holly, I'm looking at you and your paper chain!)
  • National Children's Crafts Day: I guess you'd pretty much *have* to make your own card to celebrate this one if you're a kid, huh? That's kind of a lot of pressure.
  • Moth-er Day: A day for honoring moth collectors and their collections. Many libraries and museums around the country take part by showcasing moth collections. Mothra is having a potluck at his (her?) place at 7.
  • International Ask A Question Day: Go ahead and celebrate! Ask me anything! In any language! (Then, wait for my answers on Intergalactic Get An Answer Day!)
  • National Steak & A BJ Day: Klassy! With a K! I wish I was kidding, but seriously, there's a group out there promoting this. (If you have to ask, you probably don't want to look it up. Also, if you are going to be celebrating this one, please be sure to keep it to yourself.)

Plus, it's the anniversary of my friend's beau's wedding anniversary (boo!) and consequent divorce (yay!). Now there's a reason to Mazel Tov it up!

It's also Albert Einstein's birthday. I'd hate to point out the obvious connection, so I'll leave it to you.

6 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, Lady, Happy Birthday!

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger ZigKvetch said...

Thank you lovely BR!

 
At 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday (a day late), Lori!

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Skeezix said...

Happy birthday lady.

I think steak and bj day is lame, because everyday is steak and bj day in my house.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger ZigKvetch said...

Thanks Jen & Suzanne! :o)

Suzanne, you crack me up!

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger cilee said...

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home