Monday, November 27, 2006

It's been a long time, my friends!

Who I'm speaking to at this point, I have no idea.

I've been AWOL for quite some time and I've been itching to get back into my sweet polka-dotted blog.

I'm watching the Food Network, as usual, and Sandra Lee is driving me right up a wall. Who gave this woman a job? Speaking of food...

Thanksgiving was a huge success. I base our success on the following:
  • We don't even enter the realm of the possibility of running out of food and drink. check!
  • People pass out from the sheer volume of intake. check!
  • There are at least 3 different kinds of cheese making an appearance. check!
  • Somebody burps or snores. check!
  • You are able to give each guest enough food for another 3 meals to take home with them and are still left with a ridiculous amount of leftovers. check!

And so there you have it- a happy Thanksgiving was had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home