Monday, April 09, 2007

Random Blatherings.

  • I have "If I Were a Rich Man" from "Fiddler on the Roof" in my head. Earlier, I had Kiss' "Beth." I am odd.
  • I have a broken baby toe. I call it "Steve." Did I mention that I'm odd?
  • My feet are killing me because I signed up to be part of a team of co-workers in a "Spring Step Challenge." I've taken over 3000 steps today and I have to admit I'm impressed with myself. (Shut up. I know it's lame, ok?)
  • My company sponsored a "Spring Egg Hunt" for the children of its employees. Because G-d forbid anyone finds out it's actually an EASTER EGG hunt!!! (Dunh-dunh-DUNHHHH!) Lame. If we're going to be sly like that, then I'm holding a "Spring Gefilte Fish Cookoff!"
  • I am sadly addicted to Guitar Hero and became ridiculously excited upon "unlocking" Ziggy Stardust last night. In related news, I can't seem to relax when I play it and am going to wind up either breaking the little fauxguitars or developing serious carpal tunnel syndrome. Pffftht.
  • I really, really like Amy Winehouse. I'm rather tickled by her music. (And I'm rather tickled that Paul loves her as well!)
  • I believe I might finally break down and consider buying myself a wee IPod if this walking thing sticks. I want to wander around outside, listening to music.
  • I am making earrings again and loving it. I want to learn how to make necklaces as well and will be calling on my dear friends Leanne and Art to train me in all things necklace-y.
  • I am addicted to Stephenie Meyer's books. Yes, they're YA and yes, they're about vampires. So sue me. (I thought "bite me" might be over the top)
  • Life feels kind of weird right now. Not bad-weird, just weird.

And there you have it. Random blatherings.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger Skeezix said...

I'm sorry life feels weird right now.

You should definitely get an ipod, I love mine and use it practically every day.

I would love a pair of Lori original earrings.

Gifilte fish scares me.

 
At 6:58 AM , Blogger Skeezix said...

Lori, I would love any color. I've got some red earrings so maybe something other than red?

 
At 5:54 AM , Blogger Meg said...

Yay! Ziggy is back in the hizzouse!
I miss you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home