Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Randomania!

Who wants to go to my hour and a half long dentist appointment for me today?

No one? Really?

Ok, well, does anyone want to pay the ridiculous $417 it's going to cost to get my cracked tooth repaired?

Still no one? You're all bastards. The lot of ya.
*******************************************
I'm so excited for the symphony concert on Saturday. Man, I love me some alto flute. And I love me some alto flute big-honking-exposed-solo-cadenza too! I don't think I'll ever understand those who play and think of it as work.
*******************************************
Some of you have already seen this, but it just cracks me up to no end.

So right before Saturday's wedding gig, I go down to the restroom inside the Boston cathedral I play for. I click on the light expecting to see the usual pink tile walls, tiny stained glass window, and the rickety changing table. And suddenly... Jurassic Bathroom!!! Rar!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*******************************************
Freaking Baltimore Orioles. Another heavy-hearted sigh in the general direction of the Red Sox dugout. David Wells, if you're reading this, get well soon! No, really. GET. WELL. SOON. More of a command or order than a general well-wishing. And was it me, or did the pitcher kid up from the Paw Sox look like he was going to throw up he was so nervous? And flailing. Lots of flailing.
*******************************************
That's all, folks. I'll try to be less erratic tomorrow. Assuming I survive both the dentist and the visit our CEO (day job) is making to our site tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger Amy Harkins said...

I love the dino in the bathroom. You should have grabbed it for my dino-loving son.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home