Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Quick Shout-Outs

Paul, I love you and hope you have a terrific week. Try to do something nice for yourself, will ya?

Keri, I'm so sorry I flaked on lunch Friday. I was home, sick, again. Ugh.

Meg, I must firmly request that you post even more pictures of BillyChuck and write some more fun stuff in your blog.

Everyone: you must try these potato chips. They are the potato chips of the GODS! Totally natural and unspeakably delicious. I tried these at the Black Sheep Deli (scroll down to see me raving about it), and brought some home for my husband who also flipped.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Dude, you must also try these chips: http://www.kettlefoods.co.uk/site/WebSiteProducts.do?id=501.54.613&range=1&detailId=5

They are DAMN fine chips.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home