Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Alas and alack! I've been tagged!

Miss Meg has tagged me with this ongoing little blog project. It started here, and although I think this guy's political views are completely fucked, a lot of people I really like somehow got tagged and participated. And I like the subject, so, eh, what the hell? (Please tell me if I am somehow inadvertantly supporting the conservative facist right by participating, and I shall shamefully turn in my Democratic Party membership card.)

You're only required to complete 5 of these, so here goes:

If I could be a scientist... I'd work as hard as I possibly could to help come up with a cure to something.
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... (HA! I think I've got this one covered!)
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...I'd paint on canvases and use tons of bright colors and would paint free-form and I wouldn't care if people thought they were stupid or couldn't "see" the giant dancing rhinoceros in all the swirls.
If I could be a gardener...I'd grow tomatoes, sweet corn, avocadoes, onions, herbs, cucumbers, squash, green beans, asparagus, kale and spinach, and I'd give anything we couldn't use to a local soup kitchen.
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...I'd work with kids in crisis and try to help them as much as I could, and I'd charge on a sliding scale.
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider... I'd take pity on the poor llama and just walk beside him/her, feeding him/her grapes and apple slices, and petting its nose.

So, that's it from me. I don't know if there are 5 people left to tag who haven't already done this, but I hearby tag: Flipsycab, Skeezix, Cilee, Lauren, and PSUMommy, if she happens to pass through again.

7 Comments:

At 7:19 AM , Blogger Megan said...

Zig, I tried to find a blog where that meme started that wasn't a red blog. Not possible. Bleah!

Anyways, I have an eyes meme from a few days ago on my blog that no one has answered...

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger ZigKvetch said...

Ooh! I'll do it! Um, but I'm so new to this stuff, could you explain what "meme" actually means?

*blushing with innocence*

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Main Entry: meme
Pronunciation: 'mEm
Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of mimeme, from mim- (as in mimesis) + -eme
Date: 1976
: an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture.

That means, you see it? Spread it! The whole tagging thing is a meme.

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Well, as they say in Texas, sheeyit! I dun ben tagged!

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Skeezix said...

Maybe I should answer these questions from the standpoint of my boobs.

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger ZigKvetch said...

Thank you Megan, you brilliant, beautiful thing you! I get it now. As payment for your services, please see my response to your meme!

Suzanne, I would like for you to answer both memes from your boobs' perspective!

Flipsy, I love your answers to my tag meme. Let me know if you ever open that farm, and I'll immediately quit my day job, and move back to Cali. I'll play music for the llamas in between doing farm chores, and my husband will help cook amazing vegitarian food (the man is a sauce KING!) in between tuba gigs.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Suh-WEEEEET.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home