Thursday, May 19, 2005

Updateius Boringus

I still feel like crapsticks. My throat feels like it has a weasel in it today.

But...

I finally went in to have the permanent crown put on my cracked tooth! It's real purty. It didn't hurt a bit, and it looks exactly like a tooth. I mean, I wasn't expecting it to look like a Frigidaire or anything, but I figured it would look like a filling would look. Nope. Apparently they even took some kind of digital photo of my real tooth when they put the temp in, and then matched the crown to the exact color of the tooth. Dad told me that in the olden days dentists used a cement that BURNED. Can I get a big "hell yeah" for cutting edge denticular technology? Hell yeah.

In other news, I'm praying that I don't have to be a raving lunatic bitch at flute choir rehearsal tonight. But damn, they had better have finally learned their parts. Have I mentioned that my amazingly wonderful husband took an hour of his time to program in a whole bass flute part so that the kids playing that part don't have to read off their crappy score copies? I didn't? Well, my amazingly wonderful husband did just that.

In additional news, I had to go recruiting up at UMASS Amherst earlier this week and got to experience the joy that is the Black Sheep Deli. Go for the unbelievably incredible food, stay for the liberalism! Be sure to check out their "Electile Dysfunction" menu!

Lastly, we finally got DSL last night! Whoo-hoo, no more waiting 12 years for things to load over a measly phone line! And it's wireless to boot. I could cry!

All right, me and the fucking throat weasel are making like priests and getting the hell outta here! (hahaha-- I'm such a card.)

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Mmmmm...Ronald Dumsfeld...mmmm...sauce all over my face...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home