Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dear Sweet Otter,

I am so sorry for your unimaginable loss.

I want so badly to fly to your side and hold you, my sweet friend. We're all so sad and heartbroken and just devastated. Or as Marianne put it so fittingly- decimated. We all ache for you and T, and can't even begin to imagine the ache you are feeling. And we all love you so, so much. Charlotte was the most beautiful, special little baby, and there isn't one of us who will ever forget her or stop loving her.

I know that you won't be reading this, but the sentiment remains.

We are grieving with you and for you. We are praying and sending you all of our strength and all of our love. Veronica, Meg, Lauren, Marianne, Holly and I would do anything for you. Your friends Karen and Mike too (such amazing friends). All the board girls would, really. I hope and pray so hard (we all do) that you come back to us. We understand that it may be a long, long time until you do, but we will be here when you do and we will always, always love you.

I know asking for prayers in a blog is probably the height of tacky, but I don't care. Please, even if you don't know Otter, say a prayer for her and her family. If you don't pray, please wish them strength. You'll have to take my word on what incredible, warm, loving, wonderful people they are. No one should ever have to suffer the way they are suffering. Thanks.

4 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

My deepest sympathies and most heartfelt prayers for your friend.
Love and peace for all of your hearts,
Flipsy

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger amy corinne said...

Lori, that was very well said. Sweet Otter, we all love you.

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Skeezix said...

Lori, you said it so well. My thoughts are with Otter and her family at a time like this.

Charlotte will be forever loved by all of us.

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Amblus said...

That's beautiful and made me cry. Poor Otter. I'm so sad for her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home