Friday, December 16, 2005

Random Sweet (and Salty!) Nothings for Friday

If you haven't tried these two wonderfully tasty treats yet, get thee to a market and get yourself some!

  • Rold Gold (Jeez, would it really have killed them to add the extra L and E? But I digress...) Butter *Checkers* pretzels made with Land O Lakes butter. Hot damn these are yummy and filled with buttery goodness.
  • Hershey's Limited Edition Cherry Cordial Kisses! Really chocolate-covered cherry goodness without the scary disintegrating cherry. That's right- just chocolate and cherry flavored goo.

Have you seen that commercial where 2 squirrels are playing a new handheld videogame player and discussing it in terms of nuts and other squirrelly things? One of the squirrels says something that the other squirrel finds completely preposterous, so he says in disgust, "Squirrel, PLEASE." It cracks me up every single time. And now I'm saying it. And I may or may not have shared this with my kids at flute choir last night, so they may or may not be driving their parents crazy with the phrase at this very moment.

I also love the petulant Stormtrooper Burger King commercial. Don't judge.

I'm supposed to move offices today, and I'm nowhere near ready and have yet another meeting to go to. Gah!

It's rainy/slushy/icy out and that, my friends, is pure ugly. I'd rather have snow. Which reminds me- one of my students made me promise to say "Snowbunny" right before I went to bed last night. Apparently, the mere utterance of this word magically makes it a school's-cancelled-snow day. Or maybe you have to really believe as well, which in this case, means those poor kids are screwed today and have to go to school.

When is my sushi going to get here?!

Ooh, I must've asked that with strong belief because IT'S HERE!

Magic!

3 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Megan said...

We don't have the cherry kisses here. BULLSHIT.

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger leanne said...

Where are you finding cherry kisses??? I can't find them ANYWHERE.

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger LE said...

"Squirrel PLEASE"??? Why have I not seen this commercial yet?? Clearly my life is not yet complete.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home