Monday, January 30, 2006

Could I Be More Boring? My Current Addictions

Ok, so I'm not living life on the edge. Here are my current addictions:

  • Tomato juice (I've begun referring to it as liquid crack. What does it mean that tomato juice actually seems to have the power to lift my spirits?)
  • Project: Runway (I can't help it. I love the Santino. And the adorable Klum.)
  • My friend, Mrs. Canada's new food blog (The Unemployed Cook - check it out!)
  • Roasted chicken (with Brummel & Brown, garlic and fresh sage and thyme under the skin, and stuffed with lemons and onions)
  • "Wings of Desire" (amazing movie- highly recommended)
  • Sibelius' second symphony (I had such a negative connotation with this piece after having to play it in college next to the bitchiest flutist ever. After yesterday's concert however, I've fallen deeply, passionately in love with it.)
  • Ginger and Jameson's (no mom, I'm not an alcoholic)
  • Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee, black or with milk and Equal (this is less an addiction as it is a way of life)
  • Keen jewelry (Feel free to buy me presents! Really. I want those green stone earrings with the silver circles.)
  • Living vicariously through Rachael's pregnancy and Leanne's wedding planning! (Yay for both, and your partners in crime!)
  • The new Food Network shows, "Ham on the Street," and "Restaurant Makeover" and all the new food competitions.

And that's all I've got for tonight. Like I said, I'm boring. But cute. And really, that's the most important thing.

7 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger Marianne said...

You are so cute that we need to invent a new word for cute! Thank you for the shout out, dear, I'm glad you like my new hobby!

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Skeezix said...

Dude, I love a tomato juice but I cannot STAND Santino.

Please come over and make me that chicken. Stat. And answer my emails you damn wanker.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger amy corinne said...

You could probably be lots more boring*! I like a lot of those things that you listed, especially Jameson + Ginger and Keen jewelry!

* I'm worried that I've messed up and I'm really calling you boring. That's not my intention! You are most definitely not boring.

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger LE said...

Is that plain T juice, or spicy? I love the spicy.

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger ZigKvetch said...

I love your new hobby, Mrs. C! If only it didn't make me so HUNGRY!

Skeezy, I promise I'll write tomorrow.

Oh AC, I was terribly offended, but then I got down to the asterisk and breathed a big sigh of relief. ONE MORE DAY 'TIL YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

LE, it's plain, but I love the spicy, too. They can keep that low-sodium crap though- ugh!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Next time I'm out your way, I'd like a Jameson's and ginger, but spare me the tomato juice. Guh.

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Tom juice: icknik.
Project Runway: totally addicting even if that Heidi Klum hedges vapidity with every eye blink.
Roasted chicken: can't eat it-vegan. Big vegan. But I'm digging the fresh sage...
Wings of who?
Sibile wha?
Equal? Feh.
Blogging? Yes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home