Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy VD, Y'all!

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all!

I get a little too excited about this day, I think. I am wearing a top that is pink and white and looks frighteningly like a pink construction paper and paper doily Valentine today. I am also wearing little red heart earrings.

I gave nifty Valentines out to all of my co-workers. "Retro 3-D Valentines!" screamed the box. Inside were "3-D" (you know, like those plastic bookmarks that you can move back and forth to make the character move or open and shut their eyes?) valentines imprinted with peace signs, hands giving the peace sign, flowers, yin-yangs, and happy faces, all in psychadelic rainbow colors. That's right, I'm just a dirty Valentine hippie.

I bought each of the 3 people on my team a pink-frosted sugar cookie.

I left a furry red monster heart thingie that says "boiiinnnngg!" in Mr. ZKvetch's car this morning.

I will give the students who actually show up for their lessons on Valentine's Day a Valentine and some chocolate.

I did a "Secret Cupid" trade with a group of girlfriends and got my package last night! It had a beautiful red leather frame in it, a matching coin purse key chain in the shape of a red leather pump and filled with chocolates, bath stuff, comfy socks, and adorable R. Nichols notecards! SCORE!!

The Parental Units will undoubtedly take 2 weeks to finally open the e-card I sent them.

Mr. ZKvetch and I will have a quiet dinner at home after we get done teaching. And then, when the mood is right? We're going to turn the lights down low, slip into something a little more comfortable (wink, wink) annnnddd....

...watch some Food Network and some M*A*S*H* reruns, feed the cat and go to sleep! RROWRR! We are on FIRE (pronounce: FI-YAH), I tell you!

Big Valentine kisses and hugs go out to you all! Especially to sweet Paul Joseph, Keri and the Doodle (Pete too, but he's probably too busy watching Olympic curling for the love of all that is holy), Skeezy, Flipsy, OJ, MeganCookie, The Mexican Wrestlers, AC (you don't need no stinkin' heart-shaped donut, damn it!), Molly, LE (hope you like your Secret Cupid stuff! HEE!), Leanne & Artster, Chanvre, Cilee, Mizzie, Trying (thank you my dear Secret Cupid!), Bunnyrock, Campers, JBCers, Parental Units, Uncle Larry & Aunt Noreen, and, um, anyone else that happens to come by this blog.

Happy Valentine's to all, and to all, a good night.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Aw, happy VD to you, too!

 
At 4:23 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

I love you, Zig, and I love my e-card. I would give you a big heaping bag of Kissables if I sat beside you, so let's just pretend that I did.

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Flipsycab said...

Big Mozel from the West Coast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home